Senior Inhouse Management Consultant Pricing (m/f)
Our client is the world's leading chemical company because they offer intelligent solutions for their customers and for a sustainable future. They connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to our client, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, visibility or belief. At our client, careers develop from opportunities.
Our client is the internal management consultancy of the Group, the preferred and trusted partner of clients’ units worldwide in general management questions.
Our client is located in Germany, Hong Kong, USA and Brazil.
The clients’ consultants provide impactful recommendations and sustainable solutions to the senior management team in the fields of Commercial Excellence, Organizational Excellence, Post-Merger Integration/Carve-Out and Change Management
- In the position of Senior Inhouse Management Consultant Pricing, you will assume responsibility for projects with pricing and margin focus in the area of commercial excellence. The pricing projects often translate the strategic level into operational processes and decision making
- In addition, you will advise and support other projects with your subject matter expertise and your strong consulting skills.
What you bring with you
- You have at least 3.5 years of professional experience in a top tier management or strategy consultancy (or at least 2 years if joining consulting post-MBA/PhD) in the area of marketing and sales with a focus on B2B pricing. Your pricing skills are covering a broad range: pricing strategy, pricing segmentation, value pricing and value selling, commodity pricing, pricing analytics, design and implementation of pricing processes
- Interculturally-oriented, with excellent communication skills in English (and knowledge of the local language is a plus)
- Experience in a global corporate environment and working with (executive) management is natural for you
- International work experience is a plus.
Special about this job
What you can expect
Our client supports its team through their Compelling Total Offer, which goes way beyond base pay:
- High visibility projects to pave the way for a management career in line functions
- A healthy work-life balance with long-term development opportunities
- A corporate career in a global company with an international environment
- A great team culture with low hierarchies and diverse professional backgrounds.