1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This data protection information applies to data processing on the part of
The data protection officer for TALENTspy can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. ACQUISITION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA, FORM AND PURPOSE OF USE
a) When visiting our website
When accessing our website at www.talentspy.de information is automatically sent by the browser used on your terminal device to server of our website. This information is saved temporarily to a so-called log file. The following information is collected without input from you and is saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file retrieved
- Website from which access ensued (referrer URL)
- Browser used and operating system, as applicable, of your computer together with the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure smooth connection to the website
- To ensure comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) Item (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from the above purposes for data acquisition. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person
b) Contacting us by e-mail/via social media (LinkedIn, XING, etc.)
When you make contact with us by e-mail/via social media (LinkedIn, XING, etc.) the data supplied by you, e.g. your e-mail address and name, together with further contact data, is stored for the purposes of responding to your request. We delete the data that is generated in this connection as and when its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict its processing insofar as this is specified by statutory retention requirements. Upon confirmation, we will reserve the right to hold your data for a period longer than six months. If you wish otherwise, please mention this explicitly.
Data is processed by us for the purposes of establishing contact pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (a) GDPR on the basis of consent voluntarily provided by you, or pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (b) GDPR for the execution of pre-contractual measures ensuing from your query.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purpose other than listed in the following. We will only pass on your personal data to a third party if:
- you have provided your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (a) GDPR
- this is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (f) GDPR for the purposes of safeguarding our justified interests or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your own interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or those of another involved person that requires the protection of personal data
- a legal obligation exists for the transfer of data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (c) GDPR
- it is legally admissible pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Item (b) GDPR and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Google+, XING and LinkedIn. We deploy the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the vendors of plug-ins. The vendors of the plug-ins can be recognised by first letter or logo in the marking on the box. We enable you to make direct contact with the vendor of the plug-in by clicking on the button. Only when you click on the marked field to activate it will the plug-in vendor receive the information that you have accessed our website. In addition, the data specified under 2 a) of this declaration will be submitted. In the case of XING, according to the respective vendor in Germany the IP-address is anonymised immediately after acquisition. Personal data will be forwarded by activation of the plug-in to the respective plug-in vendor and stored there (vendors in the USA). Since the plug-in vendor acquires data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser prior to clicking on the greyed-out box.
We have no influence on the acquired data and data processing procedures, and we have no knowledge of the full extent of data acquisition, the purpose of processing or the retention periods. Similarly, we have no information on the deletion of acquired data by the plug-in vendor.
The plug-in vendor stores the acquired data pertaining to you as a user profile and employs it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or design of its website to better suit the needs of users. Such an analysis is carried out in particular (including for users who are not logged in) to provide customer-oriented advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile. However, you must contact the respective plug-in vendor in order to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we enable you to interact with the social networks and other users, with the aim of further improving our services and achieving a more attractive design of our website. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) Item (f) GDPR.