Head of Treasury (m/f)
Our client is a globally leading project company in the high-tech sector, north of Munich. With many decades of experience in high-performance technology. The company is private equity held, well established in its markets and pursues a global buy-and-build expansion in the next years.
- You will play a leading role in this company supporting the CFO and the Head of Controlling in order to further develop the company, run the financial operations and build the basis for future acquisitions.
- You will have a very high exposure to the senior management, banks, the owner of the company and the capital markets.
What you bring with you
We are looking for an analytically strong treasurer with a banking, private equity or corporate background that has extensive experience in strategizing, planning, implementing and monitoring an advanced treasury system as well as project financing with LBOs and other state-of-the art financing instruments. You should have experience with private equity value creation principles and engage in intensive interaction with international financial institutions and investors.
Special about this job
- What you bring with you:
- At least 7-12 years of relevant professional experience in treasury and/or private equity finance teams and/or similar corporate or banking roles
- Proven track record in Treasury work and Private Equity value creation principles (permanent financial oversight and optimization, cash flow planning, interest and foreign exchange management, loans/credit management, investors relations, insurance, export financing)
- Experience in negotiating complex loan arrangements (i.e. LBOs) in English
- Experience in multi-stakeholder management (Investors, Banks, Legal, Operations etc.), strong communicator
- Excellent academic credentials with strong analytics and “fast track” development
- International experience and cultural openness – English is working language, further language skills are a clear advantage, native German language capabilities are not a must
- Personality: ‘hands-on’, ‘straight to the point’, ‘no bullshit’, ‘get-things-done’, unpretentious, assertive, ‘bulletproof’, with strong communication skills, open-minded and decisive