Director Value Creation Corporate Projects (m/f)
Our client is one of the leading German SW & Technology companies with a worldwide presence. It’s a very innovative company with rapid growth and a Private Equity shareholder.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional to develop and implement a global ‘Value Creation Plan’ in close collaboration with top management.
- Leading the build-up of a global and company-wide ‘value creation plan’ and program office reaching from strategic market- and product positioning to operative themes in all departments of our company.
- Identifying and solving alignment hurdles in cross functional projects and coordinate interfaces and resources of all initiatives with respect to value creation targets.
- Accelerating and supporting top management decision making by active prioritization of ongoing and new initiatives.
- Supporting the set-up of new projects and driving project management know-how and methodology within the organization.
- Deriving detailed action plans backed by business cases and supporting the organization as project manager for highly strategic initiatives by implementing agreed measures on a worldwide level.
- Handling complex analyses and presenting findings as well as recommendations to senior management in audience appropriate format.
- Developing and leading a team of highly motivated and skilled direct reports.
What you bring with you
- Several years (approx. 4 – 6 years) of relevant work experience post master studies at a leading Consulting / Capital Investment firm or operating in a similar Corporate Development / PMO-Value creation role.
- A Masters, MBA degree with significant know-how in general management or a highly related subject area – special strategy focus is a plus.
- Understanding the fundamental economic levers of the business - technical know-how and experience in digital technology sector is a plus.
- Experience in leading teams and projects in a fast paced business environment.
- Outstanding commercial acumen and analytical ability as well as excellent understand of business and economic context.
- Strong communication skills and ability to use these to influence and drive outcome.
- Proven ability to deliver quality results under tight timelines – experience in creating consulting project deliverables, M&A pitch books or similar high-end presentations is a plus.
- Excellent command of English & German in a business environment.
Special about this job
- Continuing our global success story as the world’s leading provider of remote control, access & collaboration software together with top-management and private equity shareholder and accompany further product diversification.
- Playing an integral role in the success and development of our company as you will bring in your knowledge, creative ideas and strategic projects.
- Experiencing a rapidly growing technology company and act within an innovative market environment where your contribution will lead to continued success in digital markets of the future.
- Taking over a leadership role in a professional, highly motivated team with experience in top management consulting, M&A investments and private equity and report directly to our executive board.
- Profiting from know-how, passion and energy within the corporate team and grow at high benchmarks as a member of our business excellence centre.