Partner / Vice President / Manager / Senior Associate (m/f)
Our client is an independent strategy consulting boutique owned by the active partners with mandates from leading companies, entrepreneurs and state funds on core issues of management. Understanding CEOs and CFOs as strategic investors and supporting them in the management of their company, our client consults mandates as if it was their own company. The consulting spectrum includes the areas of strategy, corporate finance and organization and performance management across all industries consulting clients independently and successfully implement profound change initiatives.
We are searching for Consultants with a strong strategy focus and entrepreneurial mindset from the Senior Associate to Partner level.
- Operating in the areas of strategy, corporate finance and organization and performance management across all industries including Automotive, Industrial Goods & Services, Consumer & Retail, Chemicals & Life Science, Infrastructure & Energy and Financial Institutions.
- Consulting our clients and successfully implement profound change initiatives
- Maintaining a very close and trusting relationship with clients; fairness and integrity are valuable assets for our client
- Operating on a range of local and international engagements
- Assuming responsibility next to consulting within Think Tank activities, annual Summits and the financing and implementation of corporate projects
- Driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of clients
- Delivering high-impact and long-term effect change implementation
- Driving commercially successful engagements in a ‘hands-on’, professional and entrepreneurial manner
What you bring with you
- Economics degree or other fields of study with a profound knowledge of economics with excellent grades, MBA or Master’s degree preferred, but valid experience in conjunction with a Bachelor’s degree will also be considered
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in German and English is essential; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Unconventional thinking, extracurricular activities
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and enthusiasm
- The ability to effectively communicate with your team and leaders
- International experience
- Willingness to travel